JUST IN: ABSCOMAT ABA INCUMBENT SUG PRESIDENT RTR, COMR. AKACHI THANKGOD RELEASE APPRECIATION LETTER IN OFFICE | #DavidoOffixailTv

 







I stand before you today, humbled and honored to address you as the  President of the Students' Union Government (SUG) of Abia State College of Health Sciences and Management Technology, Aba.


First and foremost, I want to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you who participated in the electoral process that brought me to this position. Your trust and confidence in me are a great responsibility, and I pledge to work tirelessly to justify your faith in me.


As we gather yesterday to witness the inauguration and commission of the new SUG secretariat, I am reminded of the immense potential that lies within our great institution. We are the future healthcare professionals, managers, and leaders who will shape the destiny of our nation.


As your President, my vision is to create a student-centered environment that fosters academic excellence, promotes social welfare, and encourages community engagement. We will work to address the challenges that affect us as students, from infrastructure development to academic support services.


We will also prioritize the welfare and well-being of our students, ensuring that everyone has access to the resources and support they need to succeed.


we will work to make your time at Abia State College of Health Sciences and Management Technology, Aba, a memorable and enriching experience.


To my fellow executive members and the entire SUG team, I pledge to work collaboratively with you to achieve our goals. We will be transparent, accountable, and responsive to the needs of our students.


To our college administrators, I assure you that we will maintain a cordial and productive relationship, working together to advance the interests of our institution.


In conclusion, I urge each and every one of you to join me on this journey to transform our institution and create a brighter future for ourselves and generations to come.


Thank you.


Long live Abia State College of Health Sciences and Management Technology, Aba!


Long live the Students' Union Government!


Long live Nigeria!




 RTR COMR OKEOMA AKACHI THANKGOD  (SUG PRESIDENT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST IN: Tinubu's Govt Mulls Extension of NYSC To 2 Years, Reasons Emerge | #DavidoOffixialTv

Breaking News: EFCC Busts Ponzi Scheme Academy, Arrests 133 Suspects in Abuja | #DavidoOffixialTv

River State Sole Administrator, Vice Admiral Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas (rtd) Visits Ongoing Rivers House of Assembly Complex. | #DavidoOffixialTv